HRK920 Wiegand Metal Keypad Reader is a compact, robust 125 kHz Passive Proximity Readers. A conveniently placed link allows you to use the Wiegand Readers in OEM applications using 26 or 44-bit Wiegand Protocol. The HRK920 Wiegand Metal Keypad Reader fits seamlessly into new or existing applications allowing you to replace legacy type Readers, such as Magstripe Readers, with Passive Proximity Readers.
You can use the Wiegand Readers in both indoor and outdoor environments. The electronic components are potted to increase their resistance to vandalism or tampering. Selected Wiegand Reader models have a 12-button Keypad allowing PIN-code entry. The Wiegand Reader includes a single tone, single volume Buzzer, and a single tricoloured Red, Green or Amber Status LED. You can control the functions of the Buzzer and Status LED to suit the needs of your application.
- Communications distance of up to 150 m (164 yd).
- Suitable for OEM developments.
- Multiple Wiegand output formats (26-bit and 44-bit).
- Dual input voltage types are supported (5 V DC and 12 V DC).
- Read capability from various tag types: Slim Tags, Omega Tags and HID Tags (H10301, H10302 and H10304).
- A single tri-coloured Red, Green or Amber Status LED.
- A 4 kHz single volume, single tone piezo-electric Buzzer.
- An external Wiegand communications bus interface.