For both public and private organizations, the management of access control has a key role to play in securing buildings, while time & attendance data is vital for HR applications. With the SIGMA range, IDEMIA proposes a complete range of advanced fingerprint access control devices to secure different types of premises. These contact biometric scanners offer unprecedented accuracy, reliability, and cost-effective access control & time and attendance solutions. They are adapted to meet specific customer needs and to ensure the best user experience.
- SIGMA Lite: A slim and powerful touch fingerprint device to equip door frames and mullions, server rack door or turnstiles. It simply guides users with a LED indicator.
- For narrow mounting surfaces: glass/aluminum door mullions, turnstiles, server rack doors
- 1:10,000 user identification in 1 second
- High capacity: 30,000 templates, 250,000 IDs in authorized user list, 1 Million logs
- Anti-fraud features: fake finger detection, duress finger, timed anti-pass back
- Embedded web server
- Tough design: IP65 rated and vandal resistant (IK08) Compatible with Morpho and Bioscrypt existing installations