- Corrosion Resistance
- A Zinc plated steel lock case to prevent all forms of corrosion.
- A high quality grade stainless steel faceplate: 22(W) x (D) 3mm
- The latch is nickel plated and the swing bolt is double chrome plated for corrosion resistance
- Easily reversible latch
- New 24mm swing bolt to fit all aluminium sections
- 5 to 16.5 mm adjustable latch and piston
- 12V AC CE (optional 24V coil 07086-01)
- Stainless steel strike 06461-06E 1.5 x 25mm
- Nylon slide 06224-50
- Standard Version – Security Grade 3
- Supplied with CISA cylinder 0G300-07-12
- Cylinder protection rose model no. 06460-00. This rose completely protects the cylinder from all forms of attack.
- Boost your security with a set of additional top and bottom swing bolts operated by internal rods (model no. 06443-00). These swing bolts increase the side push resistance of the lock by 40% up to 700kg and are mechanically operated.
- This lock is certified according to EN 12209:03 and draft WI 33250:04:
Security Grade 4:
- 700 kg side push resistant
- 500 kg front push resistant
Security Grade 3:
- 500 kg side push resistant
- 400 kg front push resistant
Durability grade X
- 200 000 cycles 120N load on the latch
Corrosion Resistance: F
- High Corrosion Resistant
- 96 hour salt spray test
Door Mass grade 8
- Up to 200kg doors, 15N max closing force.
Security grade 4:
- Bolt version with 06443-00
Security grade 3:
- Bolt version without 06443-00