- Modular design for ease of expansion
- Higher usable capacity resulting in less battery modules installed
- Usable capacity 4 560Wh
- Parallel Capability of up to 16 units
- Allows for large installation of up to 72.96kWh with no LV Hub
- Intelligent BMS protecting battery cells
- 95% DoD with more usable capacity
- RS485 and CAN compatible
- Comes with a 5-year warranty non-extendable
Enjoy the intelligent features of the powerful Pylontech UP5000
The Pylontech UP5000 can adapt to the energy needs of a residential PV system.
This much-loved 48 V lithium-ion battery is produced by Pylontech: a trusted PV manufacturer with over 10 years of industry experience.
With a parallel capability of up to 16 units and a modular design that facilitates easy system expansion, the Pylontech UP5000 is the perfect PV battery for any large residential system that may require additional solar capacity at a later date.
The UP5000 is incredibly efficient, with an impressive 95% depth of discharge (DoD) and a high usable capacity of 4,560 kWh. Additionally, the product’s inbuilt battery management system (BMS) protects its lithium-ion cells and optimises battery capacity to improve safety and performance.
For extra durability, the UP5000 can be rack-mounted, providing the necessary air circulation to prevent overheating whilst saving valuable space. When paired with Pylontech’s ventilated lockable cabinet- attractive storage solutions that are easy to assemble – the UP5000 creates a comprehensive and sustainable energy storage solution for clients.
Pylontech’s UP5000 solar battery comes with a five-year warranty